Contact Us For A FREE QUOTE!Get Started
Professional Air Vent Cleaners Serving Metro Phoenix
Having Your Air Ducts Cleaned is Essential to Keeping Indoor Air Safe & Providing Allergy Relief
It wasn’t that long ago that people moved to Arizona in droves seeking allergy relief. Unfortunately, to their surprise, the Grand Canyon State didn’t offer much more relief than the areas they fled.
EPA reports suggest that up to 40 pounds of dust can accumulate in a home per year. That’s a lot of dust, especially considering that the dirty air contains much more than just dust! In fact, According to the EPA, the average home accumulates as much as 40 pounds of dust per year. Dust is full of more than dirt, containing everything that is in the air surrounding you. In fact, the air you breathe can cause allergies, asthma, and even make you ill.
Thankfully, if you have a dust problem in your home it is easy to diagnose and solve. First off, let’s determine if you have dirty indoor air. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you might need professional help.
5 Signs of Indoor Atmospheric Pollutants
- Do you find yourself dusting more than you usually do?
- Do you notice any odd smells or odors when your air conditioning or heating is running?
- Do you see a thin coat of dust lining your air ducts?
- Do your air vents have black blemishes on the grills?
- Do you or your any of your family members get more severe allergies or breathing problems at home?
If you did in fact answer “yes” to one or more of the aforementioned questions, you may be a candidate for air duct cleaning. Fortunately, A-Z Air Duct is an industry leader in this field and the number one choice of Phoenix residents considering duct and vent cleaning.
What Are The Benefits of Choosing an Air Duct Cleaning Company?
- Protects the health of family members and guests;
- Improves indoor air quality;
- Reduces operating costs and increases the HVAC system’s operational lifespan;
- Reduces energy usage, which in turn lowers utility bills;
- Often discovers small problems that can be fixed before major repairs are required.
- A-Z Air Duct is proud to be the premier air duct cleaning company in Phoenix. We invite you to contact our family-owned cleaning company at 480-568-6451 to learn more about the HVAC services we offer to clients in the Valley of the Sun and the surrounding areas.
Air Duct Cleaning FAQs
What Will Happen if I Don’t Clean My Air Ducts?
If you haven’t had your air ducts cleaned for a couple of years, you have very little to worry about. However, if it has been years and years since you home’s air vents have been cleaned, especially in older homes, you and your family could be at risk for mold, pest infestation, dust, and even asbestos.
How Can I Keep My Air Ducts Clean?
One of the most common questions we receive from customers is about how they can continue to keep their air ducts clean for years after our service call. The answer is simple! Use high-quality air filters, make sure that your air ducts are properly insulated, have professionals do any maintenance or new duct work, and conduct periodic checks.
What Should I Expect When Having My Air Ducts Cleaned?
When you work with a professional, trusted air duct cleaning company, such as A-Z Air Duct, you can rest assured that your technician will do a thorough job. Our friendly air vent/duct cleaners will begin by assessing your entire HVAC system for problems or potential ones, he will then use professional duct cleaning equipment to ensure that your vents are safe of any pollutants, insect infestations, or allergens, and when finished, he will provide you with a full overview of his findings and the work completed.